Do You Have A Fire Damaged Property?
We Pay CASH for Fire Damaged Houses, and if You Are Ready to Sell, We Want to Buy YOURS Within the Next Week.
If you have experienced a terrible situation and would like to move on from it, we might be able to help you out. We buy fire damaged homes in Las Vegas regardless of how badly the fire has affected your home. We can make a quick assessment and make an offer on the spot.
SELLING VS. RESTORING FIRE DAMAGED HOMES
We will never tell you if restoring or selling your house after a fire is a better choice. Every scenario is different, and we always respect the client’s decision to restore fire damaged homes instead of selling them “as-is”.
Most of the time, our clients put their fire damaged homes for sale because of:
- Health Concerns: A fire damaged home still has toxic materials that can cause sickness.
- Time Constraints: Restoring a house is time-consuming and can take months. Selling the fire damaged house can be easier than living in a construction zone or being displaced for a long period of time.
- General Expenses: Selling your house after a fire is much cheaper than the expensive repairs and cleaning costs associated with home restoration. Hiring a general contractor is costly and comes with mandatory inspections and construction permits, not to mention possible fines and delays.
- Low-Value Lots: Holding onto the fire damaged property and paying property taxes is not a good plan if the lot is not expected to increase in value. Selling your home after a fire also means you don’t need liability insurance in case someone hurts themselves on your vacant lot. We want to take the stress out of selling your home after a fire.
- Insurance Settlement: Clients can pay off their loan balance with their insurance settlements and then sell their burnt houses. Insurance companies are willing to payout settlements based on construction costs, the contents of the fire damaged home, and for general inconvenience. Clients often combine their insurance settlements with our cash offers to finance new homes.
- Emotional Distress: It’s not uncommon for individuals to feel uncomfortable returning to a fire damaged home even after a full restoration. We have even heard of people still smelling smoke and fire after returning to their restored home, though whether this is psychosomatic or a heightened sense of smell remains unclear.
- Tough Market: Most people don’t want to buy a fire damaged home for sale. Even if the fire damaged property has been fully restored, most states still force the seller to disclose the property’s history of fires to any prospective buyers.
- Getting The Most Money On Your Fire Damage Claim: Most homeowners receive only around 80% to 85% of their claim when working directly with their insurance company. Through using private claims adjusters, we have worked with many clients to help them receive up to 150% of their claims. Don’t leave money on the table. Make sure you receive as much as possible on your fire damage insurance claim that is owed to you!
- A Clean Slate:Some people simply want to avoid dealing with city inspectors, contractors, insurance claim adjustors, real estate agents and other parties who may not have their best interest in mind when restoring their fire damaged property. They would rather get the cash for their burned down house for sale quickly and move on.
We’re here to help homeowners recover after a fire to their home. Please give us a call or text us at 702-830-4716. You can also fill out the short form below.